Are you nervous about your dental treatment? Or maybe your child is afraid of the dentist? We offer oral conscious sedation, IV sedation, and nitrous oxide to help patients feel at ease safely and effectively.
- Commonly known as “laughing gas”
- Makes you feel relaxed but still aware
- After the appointment, the effects cease quickly so you’ll feel back to normal faster
Oral Conscious Sedation
- Administered with a prescribed pill taken shortly before your appointment or right when you arrive
- Does not require any needles
- Calms fear and anxiety
- Acts as a high level of sedation that also works quickly
- Patients remain conscious throughout the appointment
- Even patients with severe dental anxiety will feel peaceful
Please feel free to contact our office if you would like to know more about sedation dentistry and how it can help you have a more efficient and comfortable appointment.Contact Us
As your partners in oral health, we want you to feel at home at our practice. We have special office amenities for you to enjoy while with us.
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Toys & Games for Kids